All StoriesTransfersVerona

Hellas Verona to sign Juan Cabal

Serie A side Hellas Verona are set to complete the signing of 21-year-old Atletico Nacional centre-back Juan Cabal. The youngster is close to completing the move which could be completed by the end of the week, according to the latest reports.

Marca write that Cabal is on his way to Italy to join Verona in a deal worth a reported €3m and the move has already been confirmed by the Colombian side via a statement on their website:

Atlético Nacional has reached an agreement with Hellas Verona of Italy for the transfer of the player Juan David Cabal Murillo.

The conduct of the business is subject to contractual agreements between both clubs and medical examinations. The operation is worth 80%, leaving our institution 20% of a future sale.

The 21-year-old defender will travel to Italian territory, with the aim of presenting the required medical tests.

1925 posts

About author
Serie A obsessive, lover of 90's Italian defenders, bourbon and wide open highways.
Related posts
All StoriesJuventus

Diario AS: 'UEFA threatened Juventus with disqualification over Superleague'

Spanish newspaper AS claim “there is irrefutable evidence that UEFA threatened Juve with expulsion from Europe for three years” if they didn’t…
All StoriesJuventus

OFFICIAL: Juventus withdraw from Superleague project

Juventus have officially confirmed their intention to withdraw from the proposed Superleague project with immediate effect. The news follows reports from Spanish…
All StoriesJuventus

Juventus to leave Super League project

Reports from the Spanish media claim that Juventus have told Real Madrid and Barcelona that they have left the Super League project….
Power your team with InHype
[mc4wp_form id="17"]

Add some text to explain benefits of subscripton on your services.